- How accurate are the actuators?
- How accurate are the machines?
- How much weight can this actuator lift?
- How does the actuator perform?
- How fast is the actuator or machine?
One can calculate the theoretical resolution of the actuator in steps/mm, but how does this work out in practice? How close will the actual distance be to the programmed distance? In an effort to answer these questions, a test rig was built to measure the real world performance of the OpenBuilds actuators.
Actuator Accuracy Test Rig and Results