When will my order ship? 

When will my order or package be delivered?

Orders ship from our FL warehouse (USA).  Most orders ship in 1-2 days while machine bundles usually ship in 3-7 days.  You will receive an automatic email once your order has shipped and your tracking information is available.  Orders are packed and shipped as quickly as possible in the order that they are received.

If you need your order for a specific time/event, please submit an Urgent Shipping Request  and we'll do the best we can to expedite your order.

Delivery instructions (ie: leave on porch, time/date change etc),  should be communicated directly to your selected shipping company.  You can Register with My USPS or MyUPS and track as well as change your deliveries to fit your needs!


  • USPS Priority Mail:  Estimated Arrival Time is 1-3 days with delivery confirmation.
  • USPS Express Mail:  Available only by special request.  Estimated Arrival Time is 1-2 days.  While this option is usually less expensive than an overnight package through UPS, it is not recommended due to later than expected delivery times.
  • Fedex Commercial & (Ground Home Delivery): Shipping varies from 1-5 days.  
  • Express:  Available upon special request.  Estimated Arrival Time is 1-2 days.  This is a more expensive option but one you may want to consider if delivery of your order is urgent. 

Outside of the United States

  • Fedex International Economy - Affordable carrier shipping.  Delivery times vary from 3-8 business days.
  • Fedex International Priority - Delivery times are faster than Fedex Economy and usually faster than USPS International Priority Mail as well.  Electronics customs filing is performed, when possible, which also contributes to the quicker delivery times.  This is a great options and one we recommend.
  • USPS International Priority Mail*:  Most packages ship using this method as it is usually the most cost effective method of shipping packages over 4lbs. Estimated Arrival time is 6-10 days (barring any unforeseen customs delays).
    - *Package Length & Weight Restrictions - some countries limit the size and/or weight that we can ship. We can ship multiple packages if the restriction is due to weight. However, if the restriction is due to the length we do what we can to find another carrier that can ship the longer length packages. Additional shipping charges may be imposed. You can check the restrictions for your country by hovering over "Individual Country Listings" and finding your country here: http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ab_toc.htm

  • USPS International First Class
    • Less expensive shipping method but with it comes a slower delivery time
    • Estimated Arrival Time is 2-6 weeks.  
    • Weight limit is 4lbs. (including packaging)
    • Maximum of 24” long
    • Please choose this option at your own risk.   About 2% of these packages get lost.  The other 98% arrive just fine.  We can no longer take responsibility for packages lost in the mail or delivered very slowly using this shipping method.
    • Tracking is not available for this shipping method.

  • USPS.com Priority Mail Tracking Issues - USPS.com claims to provide tracking for international Priority Mail shipments.  However, the tracking system, often times, does not provide updated information.  Your package may appear "stuck" in one location (often Jamaica, New York) but this is not actually the case.  If your tracking information shows your package as having been picked up, it is on its way regardless of the information provided by USPS.com tracking.  

  • Are VAT/Duty Fees included? The OpenBuilds Part Store collects for the Parts your order and actual shipping costs only.  We are not aware of or involved with any VAT/Duties/Fees that may be imposed by your country.  Any charges/bills you may receive are from based on your countries rules and regulations and questions should be directed to them.

OpenBuilds always packs and ships your order as quickly as possible.  We then hand it off to one of our trusted shipping partners for delivery.  During these unprecedented times, delivery times aren't guaranteed due to the influx of packages being shipped and may take longer than expected.  This applies to all shipping carriers and delivery methods (ground, express, etc.). This is out of our control and we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Check USPS or FedEx service alerts pages for more information.