OpenBuilds 1 Year Warranty
Make your purchase with confidence, as OpenBuilds firmly stands behind its products!
1 Year Limited Warranty applies to defects in materials for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase to the original purchaser.
If the product meets the terms of the Limited Warranty:
- We may choose to repair the product or replace it with a new or repaired product of equivalent or more recent version.
- We will reimburse the shipping cost of sending the product to us, utilizing the most economical method. (We will confirm this by email with you when you request a warranty return).
- The expenses associated with shipping the repaired product or warranty replacement back to you will be borne by us, using a postage method we designate.
- While taxes, duties, or other import/export charges on warranty returns are not covered, we will clearly mark the package as a warranty return.
- In certain cases, returning the defective part or machine might be necessary.
This Limited Warranty does not encompass:
- defects or damage resulting from accident, misuse, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt, neglect, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress caused by intentional or accidental incorrect wiring.
- scratches, dents and cosmetic damage.
- defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, lightning, electrical surges, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any electrical source.
Our warranty policy applies when a product is defective. If you wish to return a product that is not faulty, please contact customer service at Support@OpenBuilds.com.
If there is an obvious visible fault on the product, such as a failed bearing, then please fill out our OpenBuilds Warranty Return Form Below. If you purchased through an OpenBuilds Authorized Resellers, please contact them to process the warranty return.
Warranty Return Form (Choose warranty from the drop down list)